V14 Series - Vinyl Electroplating Tape
- Maximum Temperature: 170°F
- Excellent Resistance to Electroplating Chemicals
- Abrasive Resistant
- Meets Federal Specification HH-T-0025 (GSA-FSS)
V14 (470) is a 7.1 mil self-wound conformable colored vinyl backing with a rubber adhesive.
- Masking during many electroplating operations, including both flat strip and overlapping masks. Wrapping, patching, coated racks and masking many irregular surfaces.
- Total Thickness 7.1 mils (w/o liner)
- Adhesive Thickness 0.8 mils
- Carrier Thickness 6.3 mils
- Adhesive Type Rubber
- Carrier Type Pigmented vinyl plastic
- Color Tan
- Temperature Range (°F) 170
- Tensile Strength (lbs/inch) 20
- Elongation (%) 180
- Peel Adhesion (oz/inch) 26
- Government Specifications: Can be qualified to meet federal Specification HH-T-0025 (GSA-FSS)
- Note: While V14 (470) resists most solvents, avoid ketones, chlorinated hydrocarbons, and esters, found in thinners, degreasers, paint strippers, etc., which may cause the backing to swell or curl. Prolonged exposure to elevated temperatures and hot caustics may cause weakening of the adhesive bond.
- 170°F intermittent rating. Contact an EPSI representative for recommendations on tapes for continuous or extended use. Many factors can affect the use and performance of a product in a particular application. This product should be tested to determine the suitability for its intended use.
|Part Number||Length - YDS||Standard Width - IN||Width - IN||Length - M||Width - MM||Case Qty||Unit||Purchase|
25.4 mm Vinyl Tape (with PSA)
38.1mm Vinyl Tape (with PSA) (
|36||1 1/2 in||1.500||32.9||38.1||16||
50.8 mm Vinyl Tape (with PSA)