Terms and Conditions
All prices on our internet web site apply to U.S. customers only.
- Minimum order is $75.00 U.S. Dollars.
- Payment can be made using Visa/Master Card/American Express.
- Once sales history is established customers may apply for credit terms
- Delivery Terms: FOB regional facility.
- Late payments are subject to a finance charge of 1.5% (18% APR) on unpaid balances until paid, and any collection costs including actual attorney fees.
Advanced Exchange Program:
The EPSI Guarantee means if you are dissatisfied with any of our products, for any reason, just call us at 866-275-3774. Our customer service reps will arrange to send out stocked replacement material to you at no cost. No waiting for an RMA, no shipping charges, no fuss. At EPSI we want to be your best business partner offering the best value, highest cost savings and unparalleled customer service. The Advanced Exchange Program is an exclusive part of the EPSI Guarantee that is available only to select customers.
1.) CALL US WITH YOUR EXCHANGE REQUEST.
2.) STOCKED EXCHANGED PARTS SHIPPED SAME DAY.
3.) RETURN YOUR GOODS ON EPSI’S UPS ACCOUNT.
• Exchanged material will arrive with instructions to reuse the shipping container and return original material on EPSI’s UPS account number.
• The Advanced Exchange Program only applies to stock or catalog items.
• Returned products must be in new, unused condition.
• Exchange must be initiated within three weeks of original receipt of goods.
• If original material is not returned to EPSI within three weeks of receipt of replacement material you will be invoiced for the replacement material.
Return Material Authorization Requests
In the event that you ordered the wrong material or wrong quantity you may request an RMA (Return Material Authorization)
- All claims and returns must be made within 15 days from the invoice date.
- All returns must have an RMA (Return Material Authorization) number. No returns will be accepted without an RMA number. Please contact our customer service desk at 866-275-3774 or your sales representative to request a RMA number. Orders must be returned with the RMA number on the outside of the shipping box. RMA’s expire 15 days after date of issuance.
- A 15% restocking fee will apply for items returned that are not defective. All items must be in original packaging and show no signs of use.
- Custom and special ordered products cannot be returned unless defective.
i. Silicone Products: we will ship free samples for evaluation purposes, quantities will vary upon availability.
ii. Tape Products: we will ship 10 yard samples of most of our tape products.
iii. Custom Tape Masking: we do not supply samples for custom tape masking. The EPSI Guarantee means that we will replace any custom masking that does not completely satisfy your needs.
Limitations of Damages:
In no event shall EPSI be liable, in contract, tort, strict liability, or under any other legal theory, for indirect, incidental, consequential, special, or punitive damages, or for loss of profit, revenue or data, regardless of whether EPSI was informed about the possibility of such damage, and in no event shall EPSI’s total liability exceed an amount equal to the sale price actually paid by buyer.
Many factors can affect the use and performance of a product in a particular application. All products in this catalog should be tested to determine their suitability for their intended use. Temperatures listed for all products in this catalog are the highest intermittent temperature this product should be exposed to (unless otherwise specified), and is given as a general guideline. These temperatures are higher than the continuous operating temperature for a given material. When choosing a material for an application where hardness, chemical resistance, weatherability, tear resistance or other such properties are important, EPSI will gladly send samples of our stock materials for your evaluation. For additional material properties, or help in selecting the right material for your job, see “Elastomer Selection Guide” at the end of the EPSI Technical Reference Guide/Catalog 2014 on page 126 or contact an EPSI Representative at 1-866-275-3774.
Storefront built on Nomad eCommerce