Returns and Exchanges
Advanced Exchange Program:
The EPSI Guarantee means if you are dissatisfied with any of our products, for any reason, just call us at 866-275-3774. Our customer service reps will arrange to send out stocked replacement material to you at no cost. No waiting for an RMA, no shipping charges, no fuss. At EPSI we want to be your best business partner offering the best value, highest cost savings and unparalleled customer service. The Advanced Exchange Program is an exclusive part of the EPSI Guarantee that is available only to select customers.
1.) CALL US WITH YOUR EXCHANGE REQUEST.
2.) STOCKED EXCHANGED PARTS SHIPPED SAME DAY.
3.) RETURN YOUR GOODS ON EPSI’S UPS ACCOUNT.
• Exchanged material will arrive with instructions to reuse the shipping container and return original material on EPSI’s UPS account number.
• The Advanced Exchange Program only applies to stock or catalog items.
• Returned products must be in new, unused condition.
• Exchange must be initiated within three weeks of original receipt of goods.
• If original material is not returned to EPSI within three weeks of receipt of replacement material you will be invoiced for the replacement material.
Return Material Authorization Requests
In the event that you ordered the wrong material or wrong quantity you may request an RMA (Return Material Authorization)
- All claims and returns must be made within 15 days from the invoice date.
- All returns must have an RMA (Return Material Authorization) number. No returns will be accepted without an RMA number. Please contact
our customer service desk at 866-275-3774 or your sales representative to request a RMA number. Orders must be returned with the RMA
number on the outside of the shipping box. RMA’s expire 15 days after date of issuance.
- A 15% restocking fee will apply for items returned that are not defective. All items must be in original packaging and show no signs of use.
- Custom and special ordered products cannot be returned unless defective.