C10 Series - Crepe Masking Tape
- Maximum Temperature: 325°F
- Total Thickness: 7.5 mils (w/o liner)
- Instant Adhesion
- Good Holding Power
- Superior Adhesive Transfer Resistance
- Smooth; Dead Stretch
C12 (2380) masking tape is designed specifically for use where high temperature cure is required. It is conformable, hugs curves, goes on quickly and easily, sticks at a touch and stays put. C12 (2380) produces an excellent finished paint line. C12 (2380) is a tan colored smooth crepe paper treated with a heat and solvent resistant saturant and a natural synthetic rubber blend adhesive. A smooth, strong, mini-crepe paper masking tape suitable for most paint masking applications. Designed for industrial use where a good paint line is desired and drying conditions range from air dry to an oven bake.
- Total Thickness 7.5 mils (w/o liner)
- Adhesive Type Natural/synthetic rubber blend
- Carrier Type A smooth crepe paper treated with a heat and solvent resistant saturant
- Color Tan
- Temperature Range (°F) 325 (for one hour)
- Tensile Strength (lbs/inch) 27
- Elongation (%) 10
- Peel Adhesion (oz/inch) 43
- Note: Should not be subjected to outdoor exposure or prolonged sunlight. Tape may become difficult to remove.
|Part Number||Length - YDS||Standard Width - IN||Width - IN||Length - M||Width - MM||Case Qty||Unit||Purchase|
12.7mm Crepe Tape (0.500 X 60"
19.0mm Crepe Tape (0.750 X 60"
25.4mm Crepe Tape (1.000 X 60"
38.1mm Crepe Tape (1.500 X 60"
|60||1 1/2 in||1.500||55||38.1||16||
44.5mm Crepe Tape (1.750 X 60"
|60||1 3/4 in||1.750||55||44.5||16||
50.8mm Crepe Tape (2.000 X 60"
76.2mm Crepe Tape (3.000 X 60"
152.4mm Crepe Tape (6.000 X 6"