TPSP Series Port-Tite™ Threaded Port Sealing Plugs
- Made from High-Density Polyethylene for Increased Durability
- Integrated Flange and O-Ring Provide a Liquid and Air Tight Seal
- Protects Port from Damage and Contamination During Shipping and Handling
- Raised Hex Head and Socket Allow for Application by Hand, Socket, Wrench or #2 Phillips Screwdriver
- Designed to be Used for Masking as well as Protection during Shipping
Our Threaded Port Sealing Plug (TPSP) product line is a threaded plug line specifically engineered to tackle the tough requirements of masking off threaded ports. Made of high-density polyethlyene, Threaded Port Sealing Plugs provide a liquid tight seal, while maintaining reusability and reliability during masking.
- Used to protect ports from damage and contamination during coating and provides a liquid and air tight seal during shipping and handling.
- The flange can be used to mask an offset region around the port hole during a finishing process
- Port-Tite™ can be used for protection during shipping and then discarded or re-used