M10 Series - Aluminum Tape
- Maximum Temperature: 325°F
- Malleable Foil Conforms Well to Irregular Surfaces
- High Reflectivity Assures Effective Heat, Light Interference
- Effective as Electrical Isolation Shielding.
3.0 mil high strength self wound dead soft Aluminum Foil coated with an aggressive acrylic adhesive system to create a superior bond.
Waterproofing, vapor barrier, air leakage protection, metal patching and sound dampening. As a sealing system in refrigerated applications and microwave ovens. Electrical isolation shielding. Masking in paint stripping and electroplating.
- Total Thickness 5.0 mils
- Adhesive Thickness 2.0 mils
- Carrier Thickness 3.0 mils
- Adhesive Type Acrylic
- Carrier Type Soft Aluminum Foil
- Color Silver
- Maximum Temperature (F) 325
- Tensile Strength (lbs/inch) 28
- Elongation (%) 5.5
- Peel Adhesion (oz/inch) 72
- Government Specifications: Meets Specifications for LT-80-B;
- MIL-T-23397B, Amendment 2, Type II