HSPP - Hollow Silicone Pull Plugs
- When Pulled Through Holes, Large Diameter Compresses Until Released, Providing for a Tight Seal
- Chamfered Neck and Smaller Pull-Tab Diameter Aid Insertion
Our Hollow Silicone Pull Plug (HSPP) product line is the industry standard solution for threaded and non-threaded through holes in powder coating and E-coating applications. With many sizes available, holes from 0.050” to 2.250” in diameter can easily be plugged.
- When plugging a hole, make sure that the major diameter of the plug is larger than the diameter of the hole being plugged by at least 4%.
- Keep in mind any interference issues that will be created by the Pull-Tab being exposed after plug is inserted.
- Not recommended for holes with a lead-in chamfer or a countersink that require protection from paint. For these applications, EPSI recommends the Weld Nut Pull Plug (WPP) or the Washer Plug (WP) lines.
|Part Number||MJD - IN||PL - IN||SD - IN||OL - IN||MJD - MM||PL - MM||OL - MM||SD - MM||PCS/BAG||COLOR||Unit||Purchase|
1.024 X 0.689" tag X 1.772" L"
$64.84/50 Per BAG
1.713 X 0.866 tag X 2.756'' L
$131.96/25 Per BAG
2.280'' X 1.140'' tag X 2.000'
$71.83/10 Per BAG