CRSP Series - Cork Spacer Pads
- Protect Finished Products During Shipping and Storage
- Spacer Pads Stick without Adhesive
- Fast, Easy Placement and Removal
- Inexpensive Cork Material; Reusable
- Parts Can be Stacked Shortly After Curing
- Used as a protective spacer between layers of freshly coated material to prevent damage and wear to surfaces.
- A simple system for avoiding paint damage during storage and transportation.
- The spacer pads are 18 X 18mm or 20 X 20mm in varying thickness, and made of natural cork with a 2 mm thick soft polyethylene layer on one side.
- The pad fastens with a suction effect when lightly pressed against the painted surface.
- The pads do not leave any trace after removal, and can be reused.
- We do, however, recommend that this product be tested first to determine the suitability for its intended paint application.
|Standard Base - IN
|Standard Thickness - IN
|Metric Base - MM
|Metric Thickness - MM