CRSP Series - Cork Spacer Pads
- Protect Finished Products During Shipping and Storage
- Spacer Pads Stick without Adhesive
- Fast, Easy Placement and Removal
- Inexpensive Cork Material; Reusable
- Parts Can be Stacked Shortly After Curing
- Used as a protective spacer between layers of freshly coated material to prevent damage and wear to surfaces.
- A simple system for avoiding paint damage during storage and transportation.
- The spacer pads are 18 X 18mm or 20 X 20mm in varying thickness, and made of natural cork with a 2 mm thick soft polyethylene layer on one side.
- The pad fastens with a suction effect when lightly pressed against the painted surface.
- The pads do not leave any trace after removal, and can be reused.
- We do, however, recommend that this product be tested first to determine the suitability for its intended paint application.
|Part Number||Standard Base - IN||Standard Thickness - IN||Metric Base - MM||Metric Thickness - MM||Unit||Purchase|
0.787" X 0.787" X 0.394" Space
|0.787 X 0.787||0.394||20 X 20||10.0||
0.709" X 0.709" X 0.157" Space
|0.709 X 0.709||0.157||18 X 18||4.0||