KW22 Series - Patented Wishbone Discs
- Maximum Temperature: 600°F
- Total Thickness: 3.5 mils (w/o liner)
- High-Strength Backing Provides Superior Puncture, Tear and Abrasion Resistance
- Removes Cleanly After Use
- Resistant to Chemical Attack
- Excellent Electrical Insulation
Our KD22 polyimide discs combine 1.5 mils of high temperature pressure sensitive silicone adhesive with a 2.0 mil flexible carrier to create a tape product which is perfect for high temperature masking needs. Typical applications include the electrical insulation of high temperature coils, motors and transformers meeting Class H requirements. KD22 is a 2.0 mil thick polyimide film, singlevcoated with a high-performance silicone pressure sensitive adhesive. Tape is laminated and discs are rotary die-cut on a specially formulated fluorosilicone liner.
Powder Coating, E-Coating, Wave Soldering, Circuit Board Insulation. Electrical insulation of various high temperature coils, motors, and transformers meeting class H Requirements.
- Total Thickness 3.5 mils (w/o liner)
- Adhesive Thickness 1.5 mils
- Carrier Thickness 2.0 mils
- Adhesive Type Silicone
- Carrier Type Polyimide
- Color Amber
- Maximum Temperature (F) 600
- Tensile Strength (lbs/inch) 55
- Elongation (%) 60
- Peel Adhesion (oz/inch) 22
- Dielectric Strength (volts) 12000
|Part Number||Diameter - IN||Standard Diameter - IN||Diameter - MM||Discs per Roll||Unit||Purchase|
0.500 2-mil Polyimide Wishbon"
0.625 2-mil Polyimide Wishbon"
0.750 2-mil Polyimide Wishbon"
1.000 2-mil Polyimide Wishbon"