FD12 Series - Fiberglass [Glass Cloth] Discs
- Maximum Temperature: 500°F
- Total Thickness: 7.0 mils
- Maximum Resistance to Flagging and Varnish Solvents
- High Tensile Strength
- Extremely High Abrasive Resistance; Fray-Free Edges
F12 is a fiberglass reinforced cloth substrate with a proprietary Therm-X silicone adhesive system Our F12 fiberglass tape combines a 2.0 mil Silicone adhesive with 5.0 mil glass cloth carrier to create a tape product which is ideal for shot blasting, grit blasting, thermal spray and plasma spray applications. Typically, fiberglass tape is used to protect machined surfaces during shot blasting applications. F12 is an excellent choice in thermal spray and plasma spray applications due to its excellent resistance to intense heat. Not recommended for applications involving immersion coating due to the porous nature of the glass cloth backing. 500°F intermittent rating. Contact an EPSI representative for recommendations on tapes for continuous. or extended use. Many factors can affect the use and performance of a product in a particular application. This product should be tested to determine the suitability for its intended use.
- Total Thickness 7.0 mils
- Adhesive Thickness 2.0 mils
- Carrier Thickness 5.0 mils
- Adhesive Type Silicone
- Carrier Type Glass Cloth
- Color White
- Maximum Temperature (F) 500
- Tensile Strength (lbs/inch) 170
- Elongation (%) 8
- Peel Adhesion (oz/inch) 40
- Dielectric Strength (volts) 3000
- Insulation Resistance (meg ohms) 1500
- Custom shapes and sizes can be produced in as little as 2 days.
- All rolls over 1/2” can be produced with a slit back liner. When ordering, add “-S” to the part number. Example: FD12-0127-S
|Part Number||Diameter - IN||Standard Diameter - IN||Diameter - MM||Discs per Roll||Unit||Purchase|
0.750 Fiberglass Disc on Line"
1.000 Fiberglass Disc on Line"
1.500 Fiberglass Disc on Line"
|1.500||1 1/2 in||38.1||500||
2.000 Fiberglass Disc on Line"